Monday, February 28, 2011

Pity Party

Tonight I am having a pity party. I don't really know why I'm crying and such. Could be that I don't feel well. Could be that I'm exhausted. But I think it's not that.

My sister finds out whether she is having a boy or a girl tomorrow. I think I'm crying because I would already know what I would be having. But I guess it just isn't my turn. I want to be a mom. But there are so many women that want to be mothers, and I guess we just have to wait our turn.

But I'm still just going to cry.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not resenting their existence. I'm aching for what I lost. Please try to understand how someone might feel before you hurt them more by saying things you don't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiff,

    I think you are a beautiful person, and it is a great desire to want to have children. It's all right to cry a bit and be sad.

    Keep the love you have in your heart. The world needs you.

    ReplyDelete