I am meeting with a cancer specialist on Monday.
I'm not really nervous so much anymore as ready for some answers and ready to be done with this whole mess.
But, I am, by nature, a worrier. I tend to worry about things I don't really have any control over and it drives people crazy!
Today, I am worried about losing my hair. I have spent a long time growing my hair and I can say it's about the only thing physically that I like about myself.
This chemo I have to do might make that fall out. I don't know how I feel about that
But I guess if it takes care of the cancer spreading, than ok.
YIKES! I feel like I am too little to handle things like this.
Tiffany, I'm sorry to hear of all that you are going through. I will for sure keep you in my prayers bc the more the merrier right?.. You look pretty hair or not. Try not to worry yourself sick, just stay close to the savior!!
ReplyDelete<3 Keileigh
Keileigh- that was such a sweet message! Thanks for the prayers and of course you are right!, the more the better. Thanks for your support and kindness!!
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful, hair or not. You will be in my prayers as well.
ReplyDelete