Saturday, March 19, 2011

new beginnings

After a much needed break from the blogging world, I decided that I missed writing about my life. Mostly, I missed the emotional release that it was for me.

Life has been exciting, to say the least. I just finished my second round of chemotherapy for the treatment of my molar pregnancy. It just about did me in this time. I was in constant pain, due to one of the side affects. I was nauseated and couldn't eat much of the time and I was getting more and more migraines. My emotions have been wacked and I feel like more poor husband has gotten the rotten end of the deal when it comes to wives. I do have an appointment with the doctor on Thursday to go over the results of this last round and if we are lucky, then it will be our last. I guess we will see what happens.

As I have gone through all of this, I have realized that there are so many things that I miss in my life. Most of all I miss having the energy to do things. Exercise, go to the movies, write my thesis, help my family at the nursery, etc. I am looking forward to having the strength and the desire to accomplish all of those things.

Most of all, I think I miss the temple the most. I feel like I have missed out on that blessing for ages now. I long to sit in the Celestial room and ponder all that my Heavenly Father has given me to experience these last few months. My goal is to go to the temple this week and to really enjoy the Spirit that I have missed.

Thanks to all who are so supportive and strong for me during this trial in life. Thanks for the love and the friendships. Especially to my family. Mom and the sisters. All of them have been there for me at different times when I didn't think that I was going to make it through. I love you all!

xoxo
Tiff

3 comments: