The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. -Helen Keller
Friday, February 11, 2011
Day 7
I'm not a big youtube fan, but occasionally, there are videos that make me laugh so hard I cry. I've shown this one before, but it's been a while. I love it. Everytime I see it, I laugh. Hope you enjoy!
You know, Tiffany, you really don't HAVE to post something for everything on the list! It's okay if you don't want to give us a laundry list of your whole life. Just pick the ones that appeal to you, and whatever you decide to use from the list, we will enjoy reading about. Just have FUN!
What happened to Day 6?????
ReplyDeleteYou know, Tiffany, you really don't HAVE to post something for everything on the list! It's okay if you don't want to give us a laundry list of your whole life. Just pick the ones that appeal to you, and whatever you decide to use from the list, we will enjoy reading about. Just have FUN!
ReplyDelete