Today was day three of shots. I go in every day for eight days. Now just five more to go. If this doesn't work, I will then be given the stronger chemo. I feel yucky! I am nauseous and tired and for sure won't lose my hair with this treatment.
Today when I met the nurse at 8, there were about five other people there. I sat next to a lady that looked older than she was. We talked briefly about what I was there for and then I asked her what she was there for. She found out a couple of years ago that she had had cancer for eight years. The doctors were simply giving her more time. My heart ached for her.
At that moment, I felt very grateful that I didn't have cancer yet. That the doctors were fighting with me so that this didn't spread and turn cancerous. Heavenly Father has been so good to me and each day I need to thank Him for all that He has blessed me with and all that I am learning.
Thanks to all of you for your support and your love. I am very humbled to know that I have such dear friends and loving family.
xoxo
Thanks for the update. I was concerned. I hope this does the trick. Still praying for you.
ReplyDelete