I agree...it was so exciting for me every time it came on.
My dad gave me the books when I was probably 12 or so and told me I reminded him of Anne and ever since then, I just smile inside knowing that in some ways, he is right. Particularly the stubborn streak. :)
I have the strongest desire now to watch these movies!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
You should...they're perfect on a cold day when you can stay home and cuddle in a blanket. Hope you can watch soon.. Thanks for visiting my blog!
ReplyDeleteoooooo. . .I do love that show! I need to buy it on DVD seeing as I no longer have a VHS player.
ReplyDeleteRemember watching is on PBS during the telethons. I loved that!
I agree...it was so exciting for me every time it came on.
ReplyDeleteMy dad gave me the books when I was probably 12 or so and told me I reminded him of Anne and ever since then, I just smile inside knowing that in some ways, he is right. Particularly the stubborn streak. :)