Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The wedding dress

Today, I woke up with a heavy heart. There are lots of reasons, but I don't really want to go into them. Then, I made matters worse, and pulled out my wedding dress. It's a beautiful dress! And I remembered that I really want to be married, so that I can be a mom.

So, from now on, I can no longer look at the wedding dress. It makes me feel down and sad.

And it takes good friends to send messages, like 'good morning sunshine' to help me remember that life goes on, and that life is good. :)

Thanks Cory...

4 comments:

  1. Hey Tiff,
    I'm so sorry everything has worked out how it has. Maybe our Heavenly Father has something (or someone) better in mind. Hang in there keep your chin up. You are such a great person, I hope you know that. Call anytime.

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tiff! I sure love you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay... we realy really need to talk.

    ReplyDelete