I read! I also use a reader, so I don't actually "hit" your blog, which means your counter isn't catching me, but I subscribe AND read. And LOVE it! :)
That's because everyone (for example me) uses google reader and it tells them when when your blog has been updated and shows them the update without having to actually go to your page! More people are checking it than you think!
Oh dear...cheer up little camper...numbers aren't everything...isn't that what we always told our zone leaders?
ReplyDeleteI read! I also use a reader, so I don't actually "hit" your blog, which means your counter isn't catching me, but I subscribe AND read. And LOVE it! :)
ReplyDeleteI have a counter on my blog. I think 90% of the numbers are me :)
ReplyDeleteThat's because everyone (for example me) uses google reader and it tells them when when your blog has been updated and shows them the update without having to actually go to your page! More people are checking it than you think!
ReplyDeleteI love you ladies! Thanks...
ReplyDeleteI feel much better about things.
Happy Sabbath tomorrow!