Thursday, April 30, 2009

Small things


I'm stitting here thinking that my students are crazy! They are working on the starter for the first ten minutes of class. Here's how it goes....

12:55 bell rings
12:56 kids work on starter
1:16 go over starter together
1:17 - 2:25 see who survives best the remainder of class; teacher or students.

But while I am sitting here, I was looking at a picture that I had taken of the windmill at the nursery. Did you know that it's the simple things in life that make us the most happy. For me, one of the most powerful, simple things is a sunset or a sunrise. They bring more peace and happiness to my heart than most other things.


I hope that this picture brings happiness to your heart as you look at.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Those are some beautiful pictures! Photography is clearly one of your many talents. Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture. It reminds me of my grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amy! I love photography.

    Sandra, I'm glad I could remind you a little of your grandpa.

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love these pics. You do such a great job. I agree the simple pleasures in life are the best. Sometimes we need to take a break from our crazy lives to sit back and realize that it's not the big things in life but the simple things that bring the most joy, at least for me. Congrats on buying a house. Where's it at.
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tiff!
    My new house is in Pleasant Grove. When I take some pictures, I will post them..

    ReplyDelete