Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dog Sitter

Yesterday, one of my students texted me. (there are very few who have my cell number, mostly student aides)

Platt, will you do me a huge favor?
- maybe....
I have this little puppy, and I need someone to watch him during 3rd period, cause I can't take him to foods.
- yeah, sure. I'll watch him.


I have never seen such a little puppy before, and I wanted to go out and buy one immediately. I told Cory about it, and he quickly told me not to. His exact words were "eewww, yap yap". I guess if he is yappy, I better not get one.

But he is CUTE!

9 comments:

  1. Did you learn NOTHING from me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Just a quick question, is this the Cory that I know? He is a cute little dog though. But I do think they are pretty yappy.

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - did you learn NOTHING from your sister?

    Don't buy a dog. Too much commitment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Tiff. This is the Cory that you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you said yes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooooooooooooo cute! I love my dog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alicia, it's becuase I am wayyyyyyyyy too nice to my students. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have wanted to buy one to! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete