I just commented on this, but it isn't showing - so this might be duplicate....
The only thing I can think of is corn mean mush, and if that's your favorite food, I feel bad for you, I really do. [shudder] I hate corn meal mush. I'm curious what it really is (I'm going out on a limb here and assuming I'm not right).
banana. That's my guess. :)
ReplyDeleteGood guess...but I don't like bananas. :)
ReplyDeleteI just commented on this, but it isn't showing - so this might be duplicate....
ReplyDeleteThe only thing I can think of is corn mean mush, and if that's your favorite food, I feel bad for you, I really do. [shudder] I hate corn meal mush. I'm curious what it really is (I'm going out on a limb here and assuming I'm not right).
Good strong limb. Nope...not it. I'll fill ya'll in tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteI love mac and cheese!
ReplyDeleteWAY better than mush. :) Good choice.
ReplyDelete