Thursday, April 2, 2009

Las hermanas

Rachel, Amber, Me, Noelle, Becca, Heather, Amanda


Meet the girls. This is my support system. They are my best friends! We are all very different, and that makes it even better! I want to tell you what I love most about each one of them.

Rachel - I love her strength and her purity! She is as steady as my dad, and that is STEADY! She always serves, always loves and is really good at math. That part is vital, cause I can't do math worth beans! And she is always happy!

Amber - Amber is the sweetest person that I know. She never speaks poorly of anyone. She is always willing to listen and really wants to know me. She loves her family, and in some ways is the glue that holds them together. Her testimony is solid and she exudes the light of Christ.

Noelle - I love her goodness! She is selfless and always thinks of the other person. She is a born leader and shows a great example of living right to all around her. She writes beautifully and is able to touch many hearts with her words. And she lets me go walking with her, even when I am ornery.

Becca - Becca is simply put, as pure as they come! She is kind and Christlike. She rarely gets mad, and when she does, she deals with it. She loves kids and they flock to her. She is smart and funny and teaches me so many things. Plus, she runs the business on her own! She is almost superhuman!

Heather - Simply knows everything! She can give you advice about whatever you are struggling with, and it makes sense! She is a great mother and lets me 'borrow' her girls when I need a kid fix. She is an amazing artist and she shares her talents with all around her. Plus, she can still run!

Amanda - Amanda is amazing! She loves people! She loves computers, she loves her job, (I think), she always does favors! She gives, gives, gives. I love her smile! She speaks Spanish and lets me tell her that her accent is funny. All in all, she is a great! little sister.

I am surrounded by wonderful women of faith. I love each of you! And I hope to be like each of you in one way or another! Thanks ladies!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Now let's talk about you...

    You are spunky, FUN, beautiful and have an incredibly generous heart.

    All the other stuff must be genetic because you're all of those things too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That is sooo sweet of you to say.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete