Thursday, September 2, 2010


Remember him? He's cute huh?

I'm mad at him.

He wakes up every morning around 4:00 and begins running across my bed, jumps off and barks as he runs down the hall to get "the big bad whatever" that is outside and none of the world can hear but him.

I have to get up at 5:00 and that last hour is extremely crucial.

Really, it is!

And what really gets me is that he thinks he can just cuddle up to me after all that.

The nerve!

Maybe by tonight I will be able to forgive him. We'll see, my sleep is very important and the anger runs deep. :)

Silly Puppy!

2 comments:

  1. Silly puppy indeed. Good luck with that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but how can you not forgive a face like that? :) Something makes me think he'll be snuggling to his heart's content.

    ReplyDelete