Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tears?!?

Have you ever cried for no good reason?

Today I cried when I listened to the song "virtue", sung by Jenny Phillips.

Then I cried when I read Noelle's blog about her stomach and Criminal Minds and such..

Then I cried when I read Nie's blog about her kiddies not liking it when she leaves.

Then I cried when I thought about how tired I am.

Then I cried when I read Amy's blog about the state fair.

Then I cried when I thought about speaking in church on Sunday.

And writing a paper for next Wednesday.

Then for not taking my dog on enough walks cause I have no time.

Then I cried when I realized that I have no good reason to cry.

These aren't tears coming down my cheeks and landing in puddles. These are tears that well up in my eyes and just hang there for a minute till I force them back in.

I guess it is bound to be a great day! I think it means that I am in need of some serious down time. What do you think? :)

Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better - I cried AT the state fair. :) Of course I'm a total disaster....so I wouldn't go around using me as your barometer....but ya know.

    I hope you get some serious down time SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried when I read Nie's blog, I cried when I wrote mine, and I cried about the State Fair too...geesh...let's all run away together!

    ReplyDelete