Monday, August 30, 2010


This is absolutely, positively my most favorite type of day! The weather is cold and stormy. The lightning is flashing. The thunder is booming. The raindrops are coming. And I LOVE it!

I got to school today around 6:45 and I was so excited for the weather that I had to take a picture of it. This is outside my trailer/portable looking at the football field. Looks menacing and stuff and I was giggling like a little girl.

Today was a good day! :)

4 comments:

  1. it's so nice to be inside on a day like that (and preferably tucked into bed with a cup of tea and a nice book!)! hope you enjoyed your weather-of-choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! This makes me miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to watch a storm roll in! I head to my front porch and just stand there watching the clouds come and the wind pick up. Good times for sure.

    What a great picture!

    ReplyDelete