
*sigh*
I love Gary Allan!
I think he is so good looking and cute and tough and well, I just like him.
He sang some of my favorite songs last night. Two of which I always listen to. One was 'Life ain't always beautiful', which isn't really as negative as one might think from the title. And the other was 'No Regrets'.

The last one he wrote about his wife. She suffered from depression and migraines and four years ago committed suicide. I can't imagine how difficult that must have been for him to sing the song to a group of strangers. But I was sure glad he did.
He also made me realize that I really like certain men with tattoos. Not that all men should have a tattoo and I think women look silly with them. However, he looks good with tattoos and if I weren't opposed to them, I would have Cory get one, so he could look good with a tattoo also. ;)

For the next week or so, I am going to have a playlist of Gary Allan on my blog so that I can force you to listen to his music. But I promise to only put the songs on that I like.
All in all great night! I was in bed by 12:30 and up at 5:00. I'll be taking a nap today! Have a good one.
I also love Gary Allan. I attended his concert this past New Year's Eve in Vegas. It was amazing! Glad you enjoyed the concert last night.
ReplyDeleteOh and I LOVE, "Life Ain't Always Beautiful" as well. What a great message it has.
Camaree Staheli
So jealous! But glad you got to go. And glad you're replaying on the blog for the rest of us. :)
ReplyDeletehey Amy, can you hear the music? I just want to make sure it works. :)
ReplyDeleteYes, it's hearable. Glad you had fun!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lou!
ReplyDeleteI love Gary Allen as well. He has so many great songs. I also agree that his tattoos look pretty hot ;) haha.
ReplyDeleteThat concert was awesome, and Gary...perfect!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWell said, Venassa! :)
ReplyDelete