Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Parent Teacher Conferences

There aren't very many reasons that I like PT conferences. You have to talk way tooo much! Plus, there are only so many nice things you can think of to say about high school students.

-Your son is very enthusiastic. or I might really be thinking, does he have to bounce off the walls so much?
-I think that your daughter is so cute. or man she is soo high maintenance!

-You look just like your daughter. maybe you should dress like an adult.

Life as a teacher can be oh so difficult. happy thoughts, though.

This picture is just a small view of what I am looking at. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I don't miss that at all.
    Love you, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you wrote! And you shouldn't miss it...horrible two nights. ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh. . . the memories. P.S. I had a drunk mother this year. Really.

    ReplyDelete