I'm sitting here at my desk crying. It has been a really hard couple of days. I'm angry and hurt. And I don't have any answers. I just read my dear sisters blog about my grandpa and her feelings of love in her heart for him. She wants so badly for him to be at the wedding. I don't blame her.
I was then being selfish and thought how nice it would be to have a loved one from the other side wrap me in their arms and tell me that it would all be okay. That I was doing things well here and that they loved me. Often I have thought about my 'once upon a time twin' and wondered what it would be like to know her and seek her advice and feel her love. I wonder what she would tell me now about this whole Murphy thing.
How I long for my wedding day with Cory. How I wish that this bad dream would end and I could wake up just being worry free. Cory is good to me. I love that he is so kind to me and so understanding of this situation. I just hope that he knows how much I love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment