Does anyone else think that men stink in the morning? Sometimes it isn't so bad, but sometimes I just don't deal well with the morning "unshowered, un brushed teeth, smell". Oh how does one ever get married and survive? :)
I slept well last night. But I got to school and was still so tired that I closed my door and turned off the lights and took a twenty minute power nap. Of course all during my prep hour. I still feel groggy.
Although my students drive me crazy, they make me laugh. They say the funniest things. And even when I shouldn't laugh, I find I do more than I don't. No wonder they think that I am 'one of them'.
Cory thinks I spend too much money. I don't think he spends enough. I wonder if we are going to survive a marriage having such differences financially. That's a tough one!
I'm not sure why, but my peanut butter and jelly sandwhich made my tummy hurt. It tasted fine and I enjoyed every bit of it, but after was rough.
I need to call the photographer for engagements, bridals and the wedding date. Sorta makes the whole thing real, ya know?
I have a student from Iran who feels like the whole world hates him. Changing countries is soooo hard. I feel bad for him.
I'm making a quiet book, and sometimes I get so excited about it. I'm like a little kid.
and finally,
more kids are coming in and man do i just want to go home.
Happy St. Patricks Day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment