Friday, March 5, 2010

things Cory does...

He takes off his "itchy" clothes whenever possible for a tshirt and shorts.

*****

He always listens to his ipod, which contains ALL types of music.

*****

He buys me pizza and bakes it while I go to scouts and surprises me when I get home.

*****

He puts pringles on the banister so that I can have another suprise when I come home.

*****

He plays with Micky when Micky wants to be rough and I want to cuddle.

*****

He always scratches his head when he is watching tv.

*****

He laughs really hard during the office.

*****

He tells me I'm beautiful, especially when I need to hear it.

*****

He listens to Harry Potter books on his Ipod.

*****

He empties the dishwasher.

*****

He sleeps on the floor at my moms so I can sleep in my bed.

*****

He tells me I'm not fat even when I am.

*****

He tells me he loves me every day, sometimes twice or three times a day.

*****

He rolls his eyes when I am too emotional for him.

*****

He is good at listening and not trying to "fix it".

*****

He face paints Heidi's face.


*****

And best off all....he loves me.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome, I forgot that even happened!! I'm glad Cory does all those things, sounds like he truly makes you so happy, Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete