I am very emotional today. I cry over every little thing. I cried when I read Noelle's blog. I cried when I thought about my wedding. I cried when I read about Nie and her family and friends. I cried when I thought about my life. I have been so blessed!
I love my life. It isn't perfect. It isn't always a pleasure, but it is my life. I have a physical body that is healthy and strong. I have a loving kind family. I have a fiance that loves me. I have a good job and finances are ok. I have the cutest puppy in the world. And I have a Heavenly Father that loves me.
When I think about all that I have been given, I realize that I have been very blessed. And even though there might be difficult parts of life, in all reality, it is good. It is invigorating to wake up to really cold temperatures. It is really happy to see the tulips and daffodils and hyacinths coming up. It is priceless to hold a new born baby. It is exhausting to be in the cub scouts, but rewarding to serve them.
And most of all, I love reading the Book of Mormon and knowing that it changes my life. I love kneeling down and talking to my Heavenly Father and knowing that He completely understands me. I love singing the hymns and knowing they will boost my spirits any day. I love being in my mom's relief society becuase they are amazing loving kind women. I love that I served a mission for the church. I love the gospel. I love that the Church of Jesus Christ is true.
Life is good.
I feel good.
And I think I'll keep letting the tears tell me that.
I didn't know you were getting married. Please let us know when it is. We are sorry to have missed Noelle's. We love you guys.
ReplyDelete