Tuesday, March 2, 2010

random high school thoughts

My students are so funny. Most of the time it's because they don't think before they talk. Here are a few things I am heard from them today.

----- "what the...is that statue eating the tourist?"
----- "what's a size twelve look like?" (boy) "It's like, HUGE!" (girl)
----- "Miss Platt, did you take some pills today?"
----- "anaranjado means orange right?, so what's the answer orange?
----- "How do I shave my legs? I think my hair is too long."
----- "I eat like 8 eggs a day."
----- "Why haven't you sent me a wedding invitation yet? Don't you want me to come?"
----- "Let's not learn anything today."

And so many more things that would take way too long to explain. Sometimes I laugh so hard I cry. Sometimes I just cry. Sometimes I yell. But most of the time I just shake my head and wonder where these kids come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment