Meet Noelle.
This is my dear older sister. She is really good to me. We have not always gotten along the best, but we are dear friends. She goes hiking with me (mostly she invites me along). She listens to me when I need to talk. She builds me up when I feel down. She lets me wear her clothes. She goes shopping with me (when I ask, and only when she wants to). She is one of the best sisters. (I have lots of those, and they are all the best a girl could ask for)
Noelle has a blog. She also has an amazing talent for writing. She's super funny and she makes people laugh and cry and think and all the stuff a good writer is supposed to do. Sometimes I think I am going to delete my blog cause her's is better. I know it's not a competition, but look at her followers compared to mine. Sheesh. I should just leave the writing up to her.
Noelle is getting married in March. I am so super excited for her. She chose a pretty good guy (I do like mine better). :) She will be a great wife and mother. She chose her date for two and half weeks before my date. That will be an adventure for all involved. :)
I love my sister Noelle and hope that she knows that. She makes me happy and makes me smile and helps me feel good about me. (that's a struggle for me) She is one of the best friends a girl could ask for. Thanks Noelle. I love you!
Why thanks Tiff...that was sweet!
ReplyDeleteWait a minute... I read your blog all the time and never once have you mentioned a date!? Did I miss it somewhere! Is it for real???Maybe you should make a post about! :) I love Cory. Tell him I say hello.
ReplyDelete