
This is the Manti temple. My favorite place in the whole world! And this is where Cory and I are going to be married.
Well, I have had a few questions about Cory and I. I've been waiting for him to actually give me the ring to announce it, but he's soooo slow. :)
We are getting married!! I am sooo excited!!! We have set the date for the 2nd of April, in the Manti LDS temple.
This temple is my all time favorite! And I am so excited to go there with Cory and be sealed for this life and the next. He is so good to me and loves me so much! He is my complete opposite in many ways, and for me that works the best. As silly as it sounds, he completes me.
I love him, and can't wait until April.
Yay for April! Congrats!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy!
ReplyDeleteWHAAAAAAAAAAAHHT??
ReplyDeleteCall me asap.
You know I still haven't even seen the ring yet.
ReplyDeleteI'll show you as soon as I see you...:)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Tiff!!
ReplyDelete