Hope you can feel the sun on your face. Feels good. :)
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. -Helen Keller
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
getting old...
The older I get, the more I don't like being cold. I still like sweatshirts better than tshirts. I still like freshly fallen snow. I still love Christmas. I still love running in the cold. But I don't like the feeling of bone-chilled cold. You know what I mean, the cold that gets so deep it never seems to go away. And today, I long for the days of summer, and camping and hiking and the likes. The following pictures are me re-living the warmth.
Hope you can feel the sun on your face. Feels good. :)




Hope you can feel the sun on your face. Feels good. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
mmmm I love that feeling! (today anyway...come july I'll be ready for snow again....)
ReplyDeleteThat's how it works, isn't it? :)
ReplyDeleteWow you look great!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Tiff!
ReplyDelete