We would climb mountains from the backside. We would always veer off of the trails to find other ways. We followed moose tracks so we could see the moose. (in the snow, falling a lot, wondering the whole time why dad would do this to us) We drove to Canada so we could say that we had been to Canada. (we were already in Idaho or Washington or somewhere close) We hunted morel mushrooms for hours at a time. We drank water straight from the streams. We climbed to the top of Timp when we were little. We drove to Mexico. And oh so much more.
I love my family! I love our adventures! I love my memories! I am so happy that I get to continue doing fun things with them for the next years of my life.
Life is good!

Jared, Becca, Me, Heather, Ben and Noelle
No comments:
Post a Comment