aren't weddings fun?!? All the bride does is blog about wedding details and stuff. Why? Cause that is all I have time to think about. And you have no idea (or maybe you do) how excited I am for the day to be here and done so that I can start relaxing...
for a day or two
then I start my masters. I think I am crazy!!!
anyway... here is the announcement we are going to use.
enjoy. :)

p.s. if there are any errors, you should tell me before I get them printed. :)
I love it times infinity! You are beautiful, and the design is lovely~
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy! You're nice!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it too! So that is "love squared times infinity" (math humor is so hard to put in a comment). ;)
ReplyDeletePlease keep us posted on ALL the wedding details.
Math humor is so hard for me...in a comment or not. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd if you want, I'll keep you posted on it all!
Wow, congratulations and best wishes to you and your future husband. =)
ReplyDeleteI invite you to visit my store at
www.zazzle.com/denisewy*
LOVE IT! Can't wait to come celebrate you!
ReplyDeleteSo I'm a space cadette!!! I didn't even know you'd posted them! I love the announcement!!! And you're amazingly beautiful a hundred times over!!!
ReplyDeleteWow I love it!!! You are going to make a beautiful bride!!!
ReplyDelete