Thursday, May 20, 2010

kids are dumb!

Today I woke up exhausted. I know that sounds familiar, but it's true once again. I woke up the day before at 3:00 am and couldn't get back to sleep. I tried reading for a while, but finished my book. Then I tried the scriptures, and still couldn't sleep. So, I did some laundry and by then it was 4:15. I just decided to shower and start the day early.

School was good that day as long as I didn't sit down. So I kept going all day. Cleaning and organizing for next year.

Today was harder. I was more tired and more ready for a break. But, again, I just keep moving and I am fine. The minute I sit down, I get really sleepy.

One of my students today said to me "maybe if you ate more cheerios, you'd be skinny too". I was teasing him for bringing a whole box of cheerios to class. Today, I'm too tired to work through that mentally. It really bothered me.

Then some other student told me that I deserved it for teasing him.

Then another student insinuated that I was a liar becuase I told another student that I didn't have any safety pins.

Don't they know I'm human? I mean really.

I think I'll go home and nap.

1 comment: