Friday, May 28, 2010

engagement pictures :)

Just wanted to share....












17 comments:

  1. Soooooooooooooo very beautiful!! This is soooo fun! Thanks sooo much for sharing!!

    And thanks for telling me about your blog. I would have been following long before now, had I known!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blog and thank you! I am very happy with how they turned out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh la la!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SUCH a beautiful girl! Your pics turned out so so great! I love all the pink with the flowers and shoes! Your hubby to be is gonna fall over when he sees you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bridals...you have such beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bridals...you have such beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE LOVE them! You are gorgeous! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look beautiful!!!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are awesome!!! You are so beautiful and I can't wait until this Saturday to see you in real life. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! You are so beautiful, and those pics are beautiful. Love the pink flowers and your pink shoes they are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking of you today! Hope it is a beautiful day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was just thinking to myself... "I wonder when tiff and Cory are getting married. It's gotta be any day now." So I went and looked at your announcement on the blog and sure enough... you got married today!!! Congrats girl!!! So very very exciting. I'm so happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you were a beautiful bride. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope your day was great!!! I'm sure it was. Congrats you two!!! Couldn't have happened to a better couple. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. tiffany,
    i was so excited when i got the invitation to your wedding and then dave took it off the fridge and i missed it!
    you look absolutely gorgeous and i hope that your day went off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So, still waiting on the wedding details. . .

    ReplyDelete