Thursday, April 29, 2010

small sample of engagement pics...yay!!!








Thanks Michelle! I love them!

for information on the photographer, go to this webpage... www.rustybucketphotography@blogspot.com

9 comments:

  1. VERY VERY CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute!! Your gorgeous Tiff! BTW I love your shoes!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! I kinda like em too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love them! Everything about them! You two look so cute together. I always thought you'd be so perfect together. Yay!!! I think my favorite is the black and white one.... just because it's so perfectly you two... not posed, but real. But sincerely I love them all. Congrats!

    p.s. I love your shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Heidi! And btw, could I get your address so that I can send you an invitation?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! They are great!!! You guys look so happy, just the way it should be!!! We should chat!! I agree with everyone, your shoes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alicia, I miss you. Thanks for the comment. :)

    ReplyDelete