Monday, March 2, 2009

O how I wish....

My whole life I have wanted to be Irish. I don't really know why....I just do.

I have red hair...I think that is part of it.

I love the accent! (how do you find someone Irish to marry?)

I think the countryside is beautiful!

And really, I have romanticized it beyond normal.


So, this month, I am vowing that one day, I don't know when and I don't know how; I am going to find an ancestor somewhere that is Irish.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with that!!! Maybe you should make it a goal to just go to Ireland! I'd go with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take me with you...that's the only way I'll ever let you go to Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ms. platte!!!! I found you!!!! you are like Waldo! y no atacó a los estudiantes de secundaria, preferimos el término studs. haha! I have been trying to use every sour word you have in one sentence and say it as soon as I gave you all my pesos, but I have not found anything........ yet.

    ReplyDelete