I miss Dave!
I have never met Dave; only my sister Noelle has had that privilege. Yet, I feel that there is a great friendship between Dave and I. All through blogging. I love blogging! And he is missing.
I went to check his blog, cause I love to read about his books and really enjoy how much knowledge he has. He went private, and didn't tell me or even send an invitation. What does that mean?
Dave, don't you want to know that I am getting married? Don't you want to come and visit in Guatemala? And don't you want to convince me of other very unhealthy food selections? I miss the banter....
But, I guess I will never know what happened to Dave. I wish him all the luck and hope that he is okay, wherever he is.
WHAT?! You mean my EFF Wooley went private...and didn't invite me either?
ReplyDeleteSome EFF he is!