Monday, March 30, 2009

Only One...


"Only one can take the pieces of my heart and make them whole; only one can part the darkness and breath light into my aching soul"

I love that line in the song that I am listening to. After all I can do, I can take the rest to my Savior, and He will put it all back together.

Today is a new day and for that I am grateful. I felt yesterday as I haven't felt for a long time. I felt that I was hurting all those that I love the very most. There is so much to learn, in so little time...precious time.

I am so thankful for my Savior. I wanted to be alone last night; but not alone. If that makes sense. And I know that He will never leave me alone. I will always have Him. He will make it all okay. I love my Savior so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment