Today I left my house a little later than usual. I just couldn't seem to get ready fast enough. But, I was still going to arrive to school on time. I wasn't really worried. My drive is very peaceful. I rarely listen to music, and if I do, it is usually something churchy. Today, I was thinking about all that I needed to do in class, and trying really hard not to fall asleep. When all of a sudden....
Out of nowhere...
Two cute little ducks flew into the road. They missed the big semi, going the other direction, by inches! They were safe. Or were they? They kept going. And before I knew it, I hit one of them. It was the most awful feeling I have ever felt! All I could do to avoid killing myself was keep driving. I just kept saying over and over, poor duck! Poor, poor duck. I couldn't do a thing. All I can hope for is that this never happens again. Ever!
May he rest in peace! (or she, whichever it may be)
That is a sad sad day! I hope you're okay! :)
ReplyDeleteI think that I am wounded emotionally for life. But other than that I am fine! Thanks!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
Try running over a weiner dog...on a motorcycle...in front of two children...who started crying and wailing that I killed their dog.
ReplyDeleteThat was 17 years ago and I'm still not over it!
ouch! that is definitely worse than my story. I don't know that I would ever get over that either.
ReplyDeletems. platte!!!! I found you!!!! you are like Waldo! y no atacó a los estudiantes de secundaria, preferimos el término studs. haha! I have been trying to use every sour word you have in one sentence and say it as soon as I gave you all my pesos, but I have not found anything........ yet.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you'll remember this but I ran over Brian Peterson's dog when I was 16 or so.
ReplyDeleteJared, I didn't remember that. That would be far worse! I have really got to work on my memory!
ReplyDelete