Monday, March 23, 2009

When you wish upon a star....

I would only wish for one thing....

Love

Someone that loved me and only me. Someone who thought I was the most beatiful person in the world. Someone who made me feel like the most special person in the world.

That is really all I want. Not money. Not clothes. Not travels. Not jewels. Just love.

I know...I'm pathetic.

Thanks for listening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y33iEchHD_I

6 comments:

  1. Not pathetic, human. I think that is what we all want, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Sandra. You're human, so keep on wishing girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Tiff! Great blog. Can I add it to my list? Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I stole your blog off of Noelle's! I hope you don't mind. :) Your pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everyone else. I don't think you're pathetic only human. I think that is what everyone wants, especially girls.

    ReplyDelete