Mothers Day weekend at the nursery has come and gone. And the Platt family made it out alive, once again. I took the day off of school to help out, and it was nice to be outside and with the family, making sure they had enough customer service for the masses. We opened at 8 Friday morning, and worked hard all day and stayed there until 9:30 that night. Then some of the brave employees were there at 6:30 Saturday morning, but I didn't make it until 7. We were busy all day and never once slowed down. And remained open until about 8:30. Needless to say, we are all very, very, very exhausted. But when all is said and done....
I am happy! I have lots of reasons to be happy. I have a house. I have a job. I have another job. I have a great family! I have a great friend who keeps me smiling and I have the gospel.
What more could a girl ask for?
Way to go Tiff. Hope you have a great week. Congrats again on the new house.
ReplyDeleteCall me already. We need to talk about this friend.
ReplyDeleteThat was actually 6:00 in the morning on Saturday...just to make it even better! ;)
ReplyDelete