Monday, May 18, 2009

Ferron

Did you know that the world is bigger in Ferron?

It's true. The houses are smaller, because the world around is bigger. The sky is bigger; the stars are brighter and closer; the air is clearer; and it just seems more grandiose than life here in the 'city'. :)

Plus, I got to see cute baby pigs! They are way cute and I really wanted to adopt one, but alas, I don't know a thing about raising pigs. There was one little guy that didn't look so good. I really wanted to make him all better, but what do I do? Once again, I don't know a thing about pigs.

Plus, I saw a garden that puts my little garden to shame. I guess it's the thought that counts. :)

Plus, I got to spend time with Cory, which was a blast! His family is great and we had a nice, relaxing day together.

Plus, I found a new favorite song! (well, really Cory found it) I'm going to try to post it so that you can all hear it, but I think you will love it!

All in all, Ferron is cool!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Tiff!! When did you get to go to Ferron? You'll have to call and let me know some details here. Anyway, have a great day.

    ReplyDelete