
That disneyland is a magical place? I would have never been the one to admit to that, but when I went with Noelle, Becca and Amanda last august, I realized what fun it really is. The best part was spending time with the sisters. We hit all the rides, stayed up late and ate lots of food! It was a great time!
My favorite part was the fireworks. I love fireworks! They are magical to me. I love the colors and the brightness. And they make the whole world around look different. Today is one of those random days when I would love to go back to disneyland to have fun and enjoy the fireworks again.
Let's get going girls. :)
Yes! We went to Disneyland two Christmases ago to celebrate my nephew's 6th birthday. It had been years since I'd been. We had so much fun that we went again this last November. We had a great time and decided that it truly is the "happiest place on earth."
ReplyDelete