Wednesday, May 13, 2009

PIE!!!

Guess what?

Cory came over last night, and he brought me pie!

This is significant because he has made like 4 or 5 pies in the last few weeks, and he loves to tell me when he is eating them and how good they taste. Then I really want some pie and get all jealous that I don't get any.

So, he was very so nice and made pies yesterday and surprised me with one. And it tasted sooo good! He is very talented!

I love pie!

3 comments:

  1. I remember when he used to make pies. I don't think I ever got any either. Tell him I said hello. Oh, and guess what Jeremy and his wife are expecting twins. Wahoo.

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiff that is soo exciting! Tell him congratulations for me. And I'll see about one day getting you some pie :)

    ReplyDelete