The other day my husband and I were on our way to costco. We stopped and checked the mail, which I don't do very often, and there was a card. I wondered what it was, but when I looked at the address I just smiled. It was from my mother. I live in Pleasant Grove and she lives in Lindon. I see her almost every day. I talk to her every day. And she loves me enough to send me a card.
This was the sweetest card! Most importantly, she let me know that she was there for me. She knew that I would make it through all of this and that I was strong enough for this trial. She reminded me that we don't have trials that we can't handle. And then she made me cry. She said something like, "we'll go forward with faith".
She said we. I know that I have my mom on my side. I know that she loves me and that she will always listen and be there to support me. Just like she always has. Not all of you know my mom, but she is the most selfless, kind, innocent person that I know. She has always given whatever she had for her family. I love her more than life itself. I want her to know that. I want her to know that I am so blessed to be her daughter. I want her to know that she is my support.
Thanks mom! Thanks for all that you do! I love you!
xoxo
Tiff
She is an amazing woman. :) We're very blessed.
ReplyDeleteI'm right there with her.... I hope you know that..... I sure do love you and hope you are okay.... haven't heard from you for a few days....
ReplyDeleteYes, Becca. I do know that. Thanks for all that you do, too. I'll stop by and say hi soon. xoxo
ReplyDeleteThis made me cry. In a beautiful way.
ReplyDelete