Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The End...

I just wanted you to all know that this has been fun and exciting being a part of the blog world. But...I'm done.

I have so much that I wish to say in my blogs, but find that I don't have the right words or the ability to share my thoughts and emotions. So, I'm going to stick with my little black journal that doesn't understand my grammatical errors or my lack of vocabulary.

Thanks all for a fun ride and I'll keep up to date on your blogs. If you are interested in staying in touch, you all know my email and if you don't, then you'll have to send me yours.

Happy Blogging!

5 comments:

  1. Sad....I'll miss your posts. Luckily I see you quite regularly. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's true :) almost every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really sorry to hear that you won't be blogging anymore. I feel bad that I didn't comment, but you seemed to say it all so well, that there was nothing for me to add to it. I have really enjoyed getting to know you and your family through reading your blog. I also come from a large family, though not quite as close as yours. We don't have disagreements so very often, but we also don't share the same level of interaction that you do in your family. I'm quite envious of that.

    I've never noticed any grammatical errors, and your vocabulary doesn't seem lacking to me! I hope you'll come back to blogging again. I truly do.

    ReplyDelete