The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. -Helen Keller
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Never Alone
This song explains how I am feeling right now. There are moments when I feel so empty. There are moments when I feel like it'll all be okay. And there are moments when I feel angry and hurt. Heather tells me that it's okay to feel this way. So does mom. They have been my support and my strength. But there are still moments when I just know that it won't be okay and I'll cry the rest of my life. I know that isn't the case, but it feels that way.
My sister announced that she was pregnant. And did you know that I am SOOOO excited for her? She will be an amazing mother. She is kind and patient and good. She is wise and strong. She has an amazing testimony of the Savior. And I sure love her.
Everytime I read her blog, I cry. When I think about her having a healthy baby I cry. When I think that I am supposed to be pregnant too, I cry.
I don't understand life. I don't understand the purpose to all that I am going through. But as the song talks about, it's okay as long as the Savior is there with me. And for that knowledge I am most grateful! I love my Savior so very much. I love knowing that he understands and that he can heal my hurt. And one day, that healing will come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so sorry Tiff...if there's anything I can do, let me know. I love you!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lou!
ReplyDeleteI actually wondered how you were doing when I found out your sister was pregnant. I wish I could offer words of wisdom, but I'm not good at those things. But you are in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you have to go through this Tiffany. We are praying for you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Eliza -
ReplyDeleteMy prayers and with you also. Life sure throws us some curve balls, doesn't it?