But today, the best one was as follows -
"I took pictures (well I didn't, my friends did) and went to temple square (you know the place) with the big building that looks like a set from Harry Potter that I thought was a library."
Although it made me laugh, becuase this kid if funny and crazy, (craziness makes him funny) I really wanted to tell him what the building was for. That it is the most beautiful and wonderful place in the world.

The building he is talking about is the Salt Lake LDS temple. The Temple is used for wonderful, sacred things. Where families can become eternal families. Where couples can make vows for the eternities. Where we can feel the presence of the Lord, Jesus Christ. Where we can leave the world behind and focus on what really matters.
The Temple is my most favorite place in the whole wide world!!
No comments:
Post a Comment