Choose-This-Day
I woke up this morning knowing it was going to be a rough day. Yesterday was awful! The kids were so rude and I was exhausted and so today I didn't seem to have much in me to give. My classes so far have been ok, but I keep finding myself short of patience and love as I deal with these silly teenagers. When the bell rang for my second class to leave, I breathed a sigh of relief. I knew I would have an hour and a half to re-group and try to figure out how to make it through my last, very large class. As I sat here, I knew that if I found something uplifting it would make a difference.
President Eyring did it for me. He is inspiring and full of love. I know that I need to be loving and kind. I need to try today to be a better teacher. Whether or not yesterday was awful, today is a new day. The kids today don't know what happened yesterday, so it is my job to be kind and loving to them. I have much to learn, but pray that I will be stronger to do all that I can to show these students love and respect. I watched a video that spoke such peace to my heart. For some reason it wouldn't add to my post, but by clicking on the title, you will be directed to the video.
I just want to say that the Church is true. God lives and He loves us. Christ understands ALL our needs and feelings. I feel so blessed to know that I am a member of the church and that I can find comfort in the teachings. I love President Eyring and felt such a peace as I listened to his testimony and felt of the love he has for the gospel as well as for each of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment