
What do you find joy in? I would love to hear from you. I find joy in so many things...
-baths
-scriptures
-Cory
-family
-Micky
-stars
-Christmas trees
The list could go on and on. Let's see how many things we can find joy in as you add your comments.
fresh snow
ReplyDeleteribbons on presents
hot cider
health
family
relief society
and much much more
Snowmen
ReplyDeleteNieces and Nephews
Hot scones
Flowers
Giving presents :)
Christmas tree lights
Good Books
Hallmark Movies
I could go on forever.....I won't though. Have a good day though
handwritten letters
ReplyDeletechristmas tree shopping
nieces and nephews (have to agree with rplatt ;)
getting to know your neighbors
late-night chats with the fam
family traditions
merry christmas!
hi, Tiff, i was hoping blogger had an 'email' option, but it doesn't so i will just add another comment to your post. it was nice to reflect on the things that give me joy, and also very nice to read that the woman who wrote the post is interesting and profound! so, what i want to say is its nice to discover a sister in Christ on blogger.com :) thanks,
ReplyDeletecassia
Thank you all so much for your comments! I love reading what you find joy in! Cassia, your comments today gave me an extra boost. You are so sweet! Thank you for what you shared with me. I look forward to reading your blog and getting to know you! Have a great Friday!!!
ReplyDeleteMy family
ReplyDeleteSinging
Playing volleyball
just to name a few
singing is a great one! Hey Jared, I haven't seen you in a while...what's new? Have fun cleaning snow and fixing leaks. :)
ReplyDelete