I was told today by my students that I looked like I was on drugs. I can only think that this means I look REALLY bad! I have had head colds before, but this seems to be the worst. However, I just keep plugging along....that's all I can do.
My students make me laugh. They are dumb and funny, kind and mean, crazy and good. I hate them and love them all at the same time. There are days when I don't want to be a teacher and days when I can't imagine anything else. Who knew what I was in for when I decided to be a teacher.
You've made me rethink things...no more teacher for me ;) jk
ReplyDeleteEven on drugs you're beautiful!
ReplyDeleteKUDOS for stickin' with it girl! You rock...on drugs or not. With a cold, on drugs is the best place to be...Nyquil, Dayquil, Sudafed, Mucinex...you name it!
ReplyDeleteAMEN! If you want to experience the true roller coaster of life, be a teacher.
ReplyDeleteI love you all! You make it all right to be a drug-taking, beautiful teacher! Life couldn't get better!
ReplyDeleteSo did you have any student offer you fifty bucks for your stash?
ReplyDeleteNo money offers yet, but they did as for the names of the dealers. They think they are so funny!
ReplyDelete