The other night, Cory and I were praying. It was his turn. It was a nice prayer. But toward the end of the prayer, I could feel a sneeze coming on. So I did what we all do when a sneeze is coming. I breathed in really fast a number of times and then stopped the sneeze. Well, I noticed that he had started to laugh. He ended the prayer and I asked, "what are you laughing at?" He said, "I thought you were crying and I didn't know what I had said to make you cry".
********
Noelle and I went walking yesterday at the good ole PG rec. It was nice to catch up with my sister and be able to just have some girl talk. The best part is that we get to talk about whatever we want. Boys, periods, birth control, emotions, gossip, etc. We had a good time and got our muscles moving at the same time. Good times.
********
I almost called a kid a bad name in school yesterday. They were driving me crazy. I stopped myself just short of saying the actual word, but he knew what I meant. This last quarter is always a beast, cause none of us really want to be here. My goal: no swearing at the kids.
********
Micky is in big trouble with me. He stole my last hair clip from my bag today and ran up and down the hall with excitement. He knew he wasn't supposed to have it. And in the few minutes that he got away with this, while I did my hair, he was able to chew off all of the little stem parts that actually hold the hair in place. Sheesh, what to do. He is so rebellious.
********
I found out on Sunday night (when I checked my mail) that I had a letter from UVU. I was accepted into the masters program! I am so super excited. So starting this June, I will be full force into school again. I'm not sure how crazy this makes me, but I can't wait.
********
I did P90X last night and when I woke up this morning, the usual pain of having found unused muscles was back. I kinda like the feeling. Maybe I'll actually get some toning done that is wayyyyy over due. But it might kill me in the process.
********
I have a new favorite game. I lock my school door during my prep hour and I take a nap. It's so refreshing and I handle the kids better when I do that. I don't know how legal it is to sleep on the job, but I guess it's better than going batty. Right?
********
I'm starting to have a complex about my blog. I wish people would comment. A few faithful ones do and to you I thank! It's nice to know that people actually read this silly thing.
********
Noelle and I went walking yesterday at the good ole PG rec. It was nice to catch up with my sister and be able to just have some girl talk. The best part is that we get to talk about whatever we want. Boys, periods, birth control, emotions, gossip, etc. We had a good time and got our muscles moving at the same time. Good times.
********
I almost called a kid a bad name in school yesterday. They were driving me crazy. I stopped myself just short of saying the actual word, but he knew what I meant. This last quarter is always a beast, cause none of us really want to be here. My goal: no swearing at the kids.
********
Micky is in big trouble with me. He stole my last hair clip from my bag today and ran up and down the hall with excitement. He knew he wasn't supposed to have it. And in the few minutes that he got away with this, while I did my hair, he was able to chew off all of the little stem parts that actually hold the hair in place. Sheesh, what to do. He is so rebellious.
********
I found out on Sunday night (when I checked my mail) that I had a letter from UVU. I was accepted into the masters program! I am so super excited. So starting this June, I will be full force into school again. I'm not sure how crazy this makes me, but I can't wait.
********
I did P90X last night and when I woke up this morning, the usual pain of having found unused muscles was back. I kinda like the feeling. Maybe I'll actually get some toning done that is wayyyyy over due. But it might kill me in the process.
********
I have a new favorite game. I lock my school door during my prep hour and I take a nap. It's so refreshing and I handle the kids better when I do that. I don't know how legal it is to sleep on the job, but I guess it's better than going batty. Right?
********
I'm starting to have a complex about my blog. I wish people would comment. A few faithful ones do and to you I thank! It's nice to know that people actually read this silly thing.
I know exactly what you mean about the comment/complex thing. You are awesome and I always read. I promise.
ReplyDeleteI miss you by the way. How are you doing? What's new?
ReplyDeleteIs it just me? Can everyone else read this? You know if you click webdings or something like that on the font you get symbols? That's all I see. :(
ReplyDeleteLooks like it is just you. But I don't know why... Should I try re-posting?
ReplyDeleteYou have no clue who I am, but I read your blog. I am always excited when you have a new post.
ReplyDeleteKeep posting! I am sure there are lots of us out here who silently stalk your blog (but not in a creepy way!) ;)
at least it's stalking in the non - creepy way. :)
ReplyDeleteWow, I can't read it either. Is my computer doing something weird?? Tiff
ReplyDeleteFor sure the non-creepy way. ;)
ReplyDeleteHeiroglyphics (sp?) Thats all I could see too. Did that stop me? No! I used the translate button and was able to read your blog. Hows that for loyalty in a reader? I read... I just don't usually comment. My bad :(
ReplyDeletep.s. The near swearing at a student incident... very funny and human. June can't come fast enough.
Tiffany, you are sooo dedicated. I'm glad. Thanks! And I am so human it's not even funny. :)
ReplyDeleteNope...Mom and I can't read it either. Awesome?
ReplyDeleteHey Tiffany, what language did you tell it to translate from?
ReplyDeleteHey Baby Sis-
ReplyDeleteTry clicking on the 'show original post' once you get onto the comment page. I'm a techno idiot and don't remember how I got it to translate. Hmmmm... too much TV as a child maybe.
I read. . .always. . .
ReplyDeletedear baby sister...
ReplyDeleteyou have an account and yet aren't a follower? :(
please join
Thanks Tiffany!!!! It worked! :D I never would have thought of that.
ReplyDeleteDear Tiff...sorry I honestly thought I was a follower. I will.
I looked Tiff. I already am a follower.
ReplyDeleteI used to take naps each day during lunch when I taught. I had a little reading area stuffed with pillow and it was so comfortable. It's amazing what 15 minutes will do.
ReplyDelete