
Today I am taking a poll.
I'm the red head in the picture. (the far left)
It is a weird poll.
But don't blame me.
Blame it on the blasted high school students!
I curled my hair today....
does it look like arby's curly fries?
anyone?
This is your chance to comment on my blog.
I dare you!
I've never looked at your hair and though it looked like curly fries.
ReplyDeleteI'm un-lurked on Noelle's blog, so I may as well un-lurk on your blog too. :)
ReplyDeleteI think to fairly answer the question, a photo is required. If not, you should make them write to Arby's because it's a great commercial with their whole "I'm thinkin' Arby's" thing....maybe they'll pay you to be in a commercial?
Lol. I agree with both Noelle and Amy...although now that you mention it... ;) jk
ReplyDeleteI wish my hair looked like curley fries...
ReplyDeleteOh that we could all be teachers!!! Shirley Temple maybe, but definitely not curly fries. I'm teasing you of course; I love your hair and always have. Go tell those kids to jump in a lake
ReplyDeleteNo fries. Stupid kids. :)
ReplyDeleteI've never compared hair to curly fries. I think it looks great! Remember the source. . .high school students. They live on curly fries and pop; it's all they are thinking about.
ReplyDeleteYou have gorgeous locks! I would probably give my right and left arms for hair like yours.
ReplyDeleteCan you super size that doo?
ReplyDeleteThe secret is out. Your hair stylist is a girl named Arby. I don't blame you for getting your hair done like that. Five haircuts and a perm for five dollars. Who wouldn't take a chance on a horsy sauce hair doo.
Love it. Just make sure you child-protect all those electric outlets next time.
Dave, it's nice to see you around again. I am so glad that you figured out my hair secrets. But I just don't know that you should have published them for all to see. Now everyone will want to go to Arby!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming back!
ms. platte!!!! I found you!!!! you are like Waldo! y no atacó a los estudiantes de secundaria, preferimos el término studs. haha! I have been trying to use every sour word you have in one sentence and say it as soon as I gave you all my pesos, but I have not found anything........ yet.
ReplyDelete