Monday, September 22, 2008

Halloween



Last year we had our annual pumpkin carving 'contest' so to speak. We don't really have a strict contest or specific rules we have to follow. But we all want to win! We put the kids to bed, and then we gather around and talk and laugh while we all carve our own pumkins. The funny thing about this is, that we have more than a month to go before halloween, and yet most of us have begun planning what we are going to do. Noelle wanted to buy a carving set the other day at the store, Becca wanted to get online ( I think it was Becca) to download some images she could carve, and I dreamed that they all forgot to invite me and I missed the whole thing. I think this year could be a lot of fun and I am looking forward to having the best pumkin ever. The picture above is of our family, gathered around the pumpkins that we carved last year. I have a better picture of the pumpkins all lit up...hopefully I can find it!


Good luck family!
Look - I found it... Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Tiff--my world is perfect now, knowing that you are a blogger! Yay!! Welcome. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that makes your world perfect! I don't have your address anymore...will you send it to me? How are thing going? I am a slacker for not having called. How is the baby? I can't wait to see him...

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm the dork of the family that bought not one...not two....but THREE wigs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany...it was good to see you today! Now we can keep an eye on eachother! Loves

    ReplyDelete