The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. -Helen Keller
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
the beginning -
So, here we go. I am new at this whole blogging thing, but I think it could be a lot of fun. I am really supposed to be teaching, but they are working so well on their project, that I thought I would do this instead. I have really good classes this year and I am excited to see what they are capable of. I am teaching three Spanish I classes and three Spanish II classes, with an ESL class in there somehow. It is a crazy schedule, but I think that I will make it. As long as I have days where they have a project and I can do something like this to forget the whole thing. So, I was telling my students that I have a small surgery tomorrow and I won't be here. One very kind kid said, don't worry, only 80% of all people actually loose their eyes over this. Such a punk! But, they are good kids. Anyhoo...I have to be a teacher now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
well done Tiff. I am anxiously awaiting your next installment.
ReplyDelete